Well what does a stair lift cost? Before we can answer the question you need to be aware of what is included in the quote.
Along with a detailed quotation specifying the product offering it is important to know if the quoted price includes:
- Shipping (especially if you buy on-line)
- A custom device build specifically for your stairs (for curved stair-lifts)
Once you have determined what is included the next step will be to evaluate the company who you are purchasing the lift from.
- Do they have an office and a showroom where you can view the product?
- Do they have factory trained technicians on staff?
- Do they have staff specifically dedicated to lifting devices?
- Can you reach them after hours?
- Do you get directed to a 1-800 number or a call center, or do they have a customer service department?
- Is the product they are offering you the only choice they have, or is it the best choice?
Now you are ready to make an”apples to apples” comparison. We would offer a straight run Stair-Lift for approximately $3000.00 +- 10% depending on the installation. Our price would include an installation by a factory trained technician. It would also include the warranty and shipping. We invite our clients to call us and book an appointment in their home or to come and visit us in our showroom. Our knowledgeable sales team is supported by a group of skilled technicians who deal solely with lifting devices.