In my twenty years of experience in the elevator and lift industry, I have seen many companies come and go.
I have seen countless failed products hit the market and unfortunately, I have seen numerous clients hand over their money and not have their expectations met.
When making a big ticket purchase such as an elevator or a lift it is important for potential clients to do their homework. Clients should look past flashy marketing material and ask hard hitting questions of their sales person. The following is a list of questions that we believe your Elevator or lift supplier should have no issues answering.
- How long has the distributer been in business; will they be around years from now should you need support?
- How long has the product they represent been manufactured; will parts be available in the future?
- Are there multiple installations available for viewing?
- Do they conduct their own installations or is this outsourced?
- Do they make over the top claims such as offering warranty periods that far exceed their experience in the trade?
- Can they provide testimonials from real people who have had their product installed past the warranty period?
- Who services the product if there is an issue, and can they be reached after regular business hours?
As I stated, my experience spans 20 years and I have been at the helm of Uppercut since 2013. The home elevator and commercial accessibility lift products we represent – RAM, Bruno, and Wessex – have all been manufactured for well over 25 years. We have many satisfied clients throughout the province who are happy to share their experience with you.
We do not outsource our installations or service work, and are available when you need us. 9:00 am to 5:00pm doesn’t cut it in our business. Uppercut Elevators and our suppliers have stood the test of time and have a proven track record for providing exceptional customer service throughout the province of Alberta. Our products can be found in every major center including: Calgary, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Red Deer, Edmonton, Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray. Our installations include not only private homes, but places of worship, community centers, schools, retail spaces, office and professional buildings.