Uppercut Elevators and lifts is a privately owned company specializing in the installation, service and maintenance of residential elevators and commercial accessibility lifts. We are currently in need of a service technician/installer for our Calgary office. Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the successful applicant if necessary. Skills required include:
- Use of hand and small power tools
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Trouble shooting
- Physical fitness (as the work can include heavy lifting and the climbing of stairs)
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator (verbally and via e-mail)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Customer service
- Valid drivers licence
A positive attitude along with a willingness to grow with the position are necessary attributes. Compensation will be based on experience, and could include a company vehicle or a vehicle allowance.
Please e-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Andrew Smith.