At Uppercut Elevators and Lifts, we take pride in servicing everything we sell. We believe the relationships we develop with our clients is ongoing, and shouldn’t end after the salesperson gets your name on the contract. We stand behind our products and won’t give you the run around when you need your elevator or lift servicing or repairing. We work in both a commercial and residential environment and are dedicated to getting your device up and running as soon as possible.
- Use experienced factory trained technicians
- Have offices and staff in both Edmonton and Calgary
- Sell elevators manufactured in Alberta, so parts are readily available and delivered quickly
- Offer 24 hour Emergency service
- Specialize in RAM and Bruno products. We don’t try to be all thing to all people , and believe you do one thing and do it right!
- Focus on dealing with residential elevators/lifts and commercial accessibility lifts
When you consider purchasing an elevator or accessibility lift make sure you ask about your providers’ after sales service. Enquire as to where their devices come from, and typically how long it takes to get a part. Ask if they offer after hours service, and find out what their core business is.
If your home elevator or wheelchair lift needs service please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.