While the primary purpose of aa custom built accessibility lifts should be to provide reliable wheelchair access, this doesn’t necessarily mean the device needs to look like a piece of medical equipment. We have installed many devices in public applications that are intergraded into the décor of building. The following are examples of things we can do to make your accessibility lift look like a standard component of your building
- A pit-less or low pit application – Products such as the Garaventa Genesis or CPL can achieve this
- No machine room – If there is no space the Genesis enclosure or shaftway model can operate without a machine room
- Custom platform sizes to fit into an existing space
- Optional colors or fixtures to match the buildings décor
- Custom enclosures such as glass, or a premium laminate
- Choosing an inclined platform lift like the Artira or Xpress II, which eliminates the need for a hoistway which saves valuable space.
Garaventa CPL , Genesis , Artira and Xpress II custom ACCESSIBILITY LIFTS
Garaventa can custom build your accessibility lift and offers both vertical and inclined solutions. These offerings include:
- A code compliant solution installed by a factory trained technician
- Custom RAL color selections for the entire lift
- Devices that come with their own enclosure
- Accessibility lifts that utilize the stairway rather than a constructed hoistway
- Access to a design team that can generate custom drawings
More information on Commercial Accessibility Lifts can be found here or you can contact us at our Calgary or Edmonton offices.